Skip to main content

Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages


Raksha Bandhan wishes and Messages

Raksha Bandhan, meaning "Knot of Protection" is one of the most important festivals celebrated by Hindus throughout the world. The festival stands for the beautiful relationship shared between brothers and sisters. A lifelong promise of protection is made on this special occasion. It exhibits the beautiful relationship of love, care, and affection between siblings.



On the Raksha Bandhan, sister prays for her brother's long life with her prosperity and happiness and binds Rakhi on her brother's wrist. The brother gives the gift to his sister and promises to protect his sister and take care of him in all circumstances. This festival is celebrated by the Hindu communities including Jain and Sikh religion and other parts of the world. Raksha Bandhan has also been an important tradition in the history of Sikhism, which is sometimes called Rakhi or Rakhi.
 
Raksha Bandhan is observed on the last day of the Hindu lunar calendar month of Shraavana, which typically falls in August. The expression "Raksha Bandhan," Sanskrit, literally, "the bond of protection, obligation, or care," is now principally applied to this ritual. Until the mid-20th-century, the expression was more commonly applied to a similar ritual, also held on the same day, with precedence in ancient Hindu texts, in which a domestic priest ties amulets, charms, or threads on the wrists of his patrons, or changes their sacred thread, and receives gifts of money; in some places, this is still the case. In contrast, the sister-brother festival, with origins in folk culture, had names that varied with location, with some rendered as Saluno, Silono, and Rakhi. A ritual associated with Saluno included the sisters placing shoots of barley behind the ears of their brothers.


Raksha Bandhan wishes

My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!

It may be that memory will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!


Even if we will not be together on this Raksha Bandhan to share the thread of Rakhi but there’s always this invisible the thread that will keep us connected irrespective of the geographical boundaries.

Nothing can change my love for you brother, be it the money or the time!! The celebration of Rakhi brings in more love and blessing in our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!


We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!

We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!!


All the festivals may be very colorful but there isn’t any festival as powerful as Raksha Bandhan! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most lovable brother of the Universe!!

Dear brother, I wish this bond grows and grows as long as I live!! The relationship that I share with my brother is the most perfect one!! There is no scar the same as there are no scars in the appearance of the moons! I wish a very happy and healthy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!

The the thread of Rakhi is so very powerful that it can bring even two people from different communities together and let them share this pious relationship of brothers and sisters. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the most loving brother of the Universe!!

Years will go and our relationship will grow!! Days will pass but there will always be love in our hearts. Dear brother you make my life like a shining start. Always be with me the way you have been till now. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dear brother!!

A sister is a gift from God, sent from above to make life worthwhile here below.
As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!

Having a Great brother like you makes me feel safe and secure in this world. I know I can turn to you if I need help.

Raksha Bandhan Messages

 

I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world, Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan.

We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy RakshaBandhan!

Brothers & Sisters, Fight like cats & dogs, They also teach & learn, And grow together, Looking out for one another, In the best of times, And through the worst, In the end, Sometimes our best friend, Can be a Brother, Or a Sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan!

My Sister, My Friend, We have been through a lot, Some rough times, Some sad times, Some fun times, Some good times, Some times I’ll never forget, And sometimes I wish I could, You are not only my sister, But my best friend I could ever have, We have been through a lot together, And I hope there are more good ones to come.

Happy Raksha Bandhan, Hey my sweet little pie, Your cute smile makes my day, Your small little hands, Take me out from all dangers of life. You are a little angel of my life. Happy Rakhi My Cute Brother!

The bonding between a brother and sister is simply unique and is beyond the description of words. The relationship between siblings is extraordinary and is given importance in every part of the world. However, when it comes to India, the relationship becomes all the more important as there is a festival called "Raksha Bandhan" dedicated to sibling love.

The festival of Raksha Bandhan is observed as a symbol of duty between brothers and sisters. The occasion is meant to celebrate any type of brother-sister relationship between men and women who may not be biologically related.

On this day, a sister ties a rakhi around the wrist of her brother in order to pray for his prosperity, health, and well-being. The brother in return offers the gifts and promises to protect his sister from any harm and under every circumstance. The festival is also celebrated between brother-sister belonging to distant family members, relatives or cousins.

 “Times and money change many things. But the love and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings all the blessings, love, and care for you. The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each day... Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!”

“ We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”


“We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis”

“I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day...”

“This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continues to grow stronger with each passing year.”

“The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!”

“To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident -- it is to have a soulmate for life. “

“Having you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan ”

“Sister A person who's been where you've been;
someone you can call when things aren't going right;
is more than just family;
a sister is a forever friend.
Happy Raksha Bandhan”

“In the cookie of life, my dear sister is the chocolate chips. Happy Raksha Bandhan ”
“You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures my lovely sister”

“On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what I will always stand by her side! Lots of hugs and love to my dear sister on Raksha Bandhan!”

“A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!”


“We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what!”


“It may be that memories will fade with time but the love that brother and sister share will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister” “On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to send all my love and good wishes to my dear sister who has always been my best friend!! Love for my beautiful sister”


So, readers, I hope you found something lovely to say to those special women in your life, who promise to protect you on this auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes If you are away from your brother or sister this Raksha Bandhan, here we have a collection of some good wishes and messages that can help you deliver your love to them.
Happy Raksha Bandhan - Find the best collection of Raksha Bandhan quotes, wishes, messages, and status for your brother, sister. Celebrate Rakhi in a.
Quotes for Sister - Rakhi Quotes for Sister makes your Sister feel that they are indeed an important part of your life. All these quotes are written by famous writers.

Raksha Bandhan, the Hindu festival that celebrates the brother-sister relationship, is a good time for you to go green with eco-friendly rakhi. And a cow shelter in Bijnore district of Uttar Pradesh will help you do just that. Called Shri Krishna Gaushala, the shelter is making rakhi out of cow dung. The initiative is spearheaded by 52-year-old Alkha Lahoti, an NRI who had quit her job in Indonesia and moved to India to help her father run the cowshed.

The Correct Way To Tie A Rakhi On Raksha Bandhan

Most people don’t actually know, but there is an official way to tie Rakhi. The steps have been listed below for your reference. 

• The sister is supposed to apply a Tilak on her brother’s forehead.
• The sister then ties a rakhi on her brother’s right hand.
• This is followed by the brother receiving a coconut.

• After the above, the brother can then give his sister the gift he chose for her.
• If the brother is married, the sister ties a “Lumba rakhi” or “Bhaiya Bhabhi” rakhi onto the brother’s wife bangles.

• Afterward, the sister in law will tie the Rakhi on her left hand.
• The sisters are supposed to offer sweets to their Bhabhi and subsequently, the Bhabhi also gives Pagalagai to the sister.

• After the above-stated actions, the sister will apply tilak on her nephews and nieces.
So, we hope your Raksha Bandhan in 2019 is more auspicious than it’s ever been. Follow the above steps, and it surely will be 

pray for your well being and success always, my lovely brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!
Thank you for being the pillar of my strength always. I am blessed to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Dear brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.

For guiding me, protecting me, and being equally crazy with me. I couldn't have asked for a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
My dear brother, you are one of the most precious gifts sent by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
I pray for your happiness and long life, dear brother. May no evil touch you.

To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector, and my best friend! What would have I done without you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!

Dear sister, I promise to always protect you and have your back no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!

This the sacred thread you tie on my everywhere reminds me of you all the time and fills me up with more love for you. You are the best sister in the world!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

I am blessed with a brother like you. I can't thank my stars enough to be born as your sister. Happy Birthday, Rakhi!
You are the most amazing brother in this whole world. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
My lovely sister, as much as I love teasing you, I also love to pamper you. May we keep growing our bond of love. Love you, behena.
My dear sister, you are an asset to the family. The way you hold us all together, we are blessed to have you, especially me. As I have the honor to call you my didi.
 Dearest sister,
First of all a very "Happy Raksha Bandhan".
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
 My little sister
I don't know-how
Life will take a turn
But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!

My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.

  O...my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don't need a friend.

You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much, brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
https://greetingscardtalk.blogspot.com/2020/06/happy-eid-ul-adha-wishes-quotes.html





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Eid ul-Adha Wishes, Quotes, Messages & Whatsapp Status & HD pictures collections

Happy Eid ul-Adha Wishes, Quotes, Messages & Whatsapp Status & HD pictures collections: We bring to you the inspiring collection of Eid ul Adha wishes quotes . The original Happy Bakrid wishes quotes that promise to add more spark to your celebrations. Select from these unique Eid ul Adha wishes pictures and Bakrid messages to share your love and wishes with all. Celebration Eid al-Adha is a public holiday in places such as Indonesia, Jordan, Malaysia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. It is not a nationwide public holiday in countries such as Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States. However, some Islamic organizations may be closed or offer a reduced level of service and there may be some local congestion around mosques in countries where Eid al-Adha It is not a public holiday. Facts Behind Hazrat Ibrahim, known as Abraham in the Christian and Jewish traditions, was commanded by God to sacrifice his adult son. He obeyed and took Hazr

New Year wishes and Images 2021

   New Year wishes and Images 2021   “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!” – Bill Watterson   “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson       When I think of you, my heart overflows with joy and pleasure. I have fallen more in love with you every year. This new year will not be an exception. Happy New Year, my love!                                                       365 new days. 365 new chances    Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year.   May all failures, sorrow, and troubles stay behind in the passing year. And may they leave a lot of room in your life for laughter and happiness. Happy New Year, my love! Years will come and go, but my love for you will always be the same. It will never stop to grow as long as there is a tomorrow. Happy New Year!